Sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of death.
In Europe, it is estimated that SCA affects about 700 000 people per year, of which only 10% survive.
The chances of survival are increased by up to 70% through the use of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
What is AED – Automated External Defibrillator?
This is an electronic device used in the event of a cardiac arrest. AED analyzes the heart rhythm and if there is an indication for defibrillation, it gives the correct dose of electrical current.
Defibrillation is so far the only possible way to restore normal heart rhythm in case of ventricular fibrillation or cardiac arrest.
ZOLL AED PLUS DEFIBRILLATOR
ZOLL AED PLUS Defibrillator is an easy-to-use, semi-automatic defibrillator designed for people providing first aid in the event of cardiac arrest in public areas. Thanks to a very robust construction and watertight casing, it can also be used in the field.
It leads a rescuer through the procedure of life-saving via voice and text messages and illuminated images.
AED Plus automatically analyzes the patient’s condition based on ECG and decides how to proceed. The device has the ability to defibrillate children and adults. Thanks to a very robust construction and watertight casing, it can also be used in the field.
A unique feature of the AED Plus is applying two different algorithms to analyze ECG abnormalities in adults and children. The device automatically recognizes the type of connected electrodes (pediatric, adult) and it evaluates the heart trace using a suitable algorithm. In the case of children defibrillation, discharge energy is being automatically reduced inside the device.
Defibrillator has an internal memory that stores up 3.5 hours of continuous ECG with with messages and information about doing. Built-in infrared port allows easy and quickly send all the data to a computer for analysis or archiving.
AED Plus is powered by a lithium-type areas 123 Photo Flash. The advantage of this solution is the low cost of ownership and the ability to self-purchase and, if necessary, replace the battery immediately by the user without ordering and waiting for the realization on the part of the distributor AED Plus.
7 years warranty
The software takes into account the 2010 CPR guidelines.
ZOLL AED Pro ® is a defibrillator in a unique way to support the work of a lifeguard during the entire rescue, from the first steps on the scene, through the analysis of heart rate, to support the efficient and proper conduct indirect heart massage. After sticking defibrillation on the chest of the patient in semi-automatic mode the camera switches to AED ECG analysis. Detecting cardiac arrhythmias during the monitoring device automatically switches to defibrillation mode and charges the capacitor.
AED Pro also has the ability to switch to the manual mode. It was then that the decision to take the lifeguard defibrillation based on the evaluation of cardiac arrhythmias on the screen. This defibrillator electrode can be equipped with CPR-D, the controlling depth of chest compressions, the rescuer giving the information in the form of voice messages. Built-in metronome beep forcing frequency of 100 compressions / min. Similarly to other ZOLL defibrillators AED Pro also uses low-energy biphasic (200 J).
An additional advantage of AEDs Pro is: the ability to monitor 3-lead ECG, durable protective housing inside the defibrillator from water, shock, and falls.
Philips HeartStart AED FRx
It is an easy-to-use device that enables anyone who will be on the scene first aid.
Camera through a simple and clear voice commands guides you through the steps, heart rate analyzes and for shockable I give the correct dose of electrical current. The camera directs the action until the arrival of the medical team.
• turn on the device and follow the voice prompts PHILIPS
• stick electrodes to the chest injured
• press for prompt defibrillation
Features Philips HeartStart AED FRx
• easy-to-use – it has interactive CPR support functions (cardiopulmonary resuscitation). Clear screen icons and calm, clear voice commands make the device easy to operate.
• safe – designed and programmed in a way that the shock can be made only when the patient’s rhythm is an indication to do so.
• durable – designed for use even in the most extreme conditions. Built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: water spray, loads up to 225 kg and a fall onto concrete from a height of 1 meter.
• always ready to use – it is powered by long-life battery (4 years lifetime or 200 discharges). The device verifies the electronic circuitry, battery and electrodes during the daily self-tests. A flashing green light is to ensure that the camera is ready for use.
Innovative solutions used in the Philips HeartStart FRx AED:
• SMART Pads II electrodes eliminates the need to acquire different electrodes for different age groups can be used pacjentów- both adults and children.
• just use the key infant / child to switch to the appropriate mode of treatment. The defibrillator automatically corrects your command regarding electrode placement and CPR and reduce the energy to the proper level. No key is not a contraindication for the treatment of children and infants.
Philips HeartStart FRx AED enables wireless connectivity data management using mobile computers.
Philips HeartStart AED Defibrillator
• The same technical parameters and therapeutic as for FRx. The same battery.
• Lighter structure, lower resistance to moisture, dust, shock and vibration
• The electrodes integrated with the housing.
• No key pediatric. Infant defibrillation electrodes with additional pediatric
• The same parameters efficiently.
Devices include the 2010 CPR guidelines
90% chance of survival if defibrillation is performed within 1 minute after cardiac arrest.
50% chance of survival if defibrillation is performed within seven minutes of cardiac arrest
2% Chance of survival in the case of defibrillation to 10 minutes after cardiac arrest.
10 Minutes is the average time of arrival of the emergency team equipped with a defibrillator
Also decreases the probability of survival in the absence of respiratory cardiopulmonary resuscitation before the defibrillator
For two of the three cardiac arrest outside the hospital there is so very important is the availability of an AED.
Our company deals with distribution of AEDs throughout the country. The offer is addressed to companies, factories schools, sports facilities but also for individuals.
Support the AED is extremely simple and does not require any special qualifications, as well as trying to convince the social actions such as AED + YOU = LIFE
Remember, only the shock gives you the ability to save lives in the event of cardiac arrest, take care of the availability of AEDs in your neighborhood.