PBLS (Paediatric Basic Life Support) – First aid for kindergartens, schools, tutors and parents.
The course has been primarily designed for parents, caregivers, teachers, nursery staff, other educational institutions, as well as all the people who are not indifferent to the safety of children.
This course teaches you how to help children in the event of loss of consciousness, choking, convulsions, burns, loss of breath.
Participants practice infant and older child CPR on phantoms.
Participating in feigned situations provides an opportunity to test yourselves in an emergency accident.
Classes are held individually or in small groups, at any hour.
- Psychological aspects of first aid for children
- Safety rules for rescuer and victim
- Assessment of the scene and the use of personal protective equipment
- Assessment of the injured child’s vital functions
- Dealing with unconscious, breathing child
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation in newborn, infant, older child
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) – causes, risk factors and how to prevent it
- Procedure in case of the most common injuries in children (bleeding, burns, fractures)
- Removal of foreign bodies from the eyeball, nose, ear
- Procedure in case of choking
- Procedure in case of suspected spinal injury
- Emergencies: seizures or epilepsy, fainting, apnea, poisoning, electric shock, bites, stings, etc.
- Risks to which young children are exposed
- WHAT TO OBSERVE – ALARMING SYMPTOMS IN A CHILD
[symple_box color=”green” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
Course title: „First Aid for kindergartens, schools, tutors and parents”
Course time: from 6 didactic hours (5 clock hours) to 2 days (workshops)
Place: we train across the country
Price: depends on the number of people
Number of participants: the optimal size of a group is 5 -12 people