Rescue operations in case of emergency on the road
Traffic accidents are by far the most dangerous and difficult situations that can happen to all of us.
The ability to behave properly and the knowledge of first aid are crucial factors deciding on survival of the victims.
To meet these difficult situations we have designed a special training in road rescue.
In addition to the lecture, course participants take part in feigned situations that are designed to prepare them for efficient behavior in real situations.
Training is available in two variants, in the classroom or in the open air (participating in feigned traffic accidents)
- Legal aspects of first aid
- Risks in traffic accidents
- Personal safety
- Securing the scene of accident
- Calling for help and cooperation with emergency services
- Segregation of victims
- Traumatic examination
- Evacuation out of the vehicle
- Removing motorcycle helmet
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation of adult and child
- The use of the AED
- Recovery position and other
- Wound dressing, managing hemorrhage and amputation
- Procedure in case of bleeding, fractures, dislocations
- Injuries to the spinal cord, the use of the collar, stabilization
- Overview of equipment and first aid kits in a car / motorcycle
Course time: from 6 didactic hours (5 clock hours) to 2 days (workshops or outdoor activities)
Place: we train across the country
Price: depends on the number of people
Number of participants: the optimal size of a group is 5-12 people